Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let me be your DeeJay!

I got a little wrapped up tonight and went wild on my playlist. Mostly I was flashing back to the 80's when music was simply awesome. I slammed in a bunch of my old New Wave faves. I singled out some fun metal and some Elvis too! (That's right, I said ELVIS. If you don't like The King - you're just retarded.) Along for the ride are a couple from the greatest guitar blues artist that ever lived...Stevie Ray Vaughan.



Make sure you check out "Canon in D (Rock Cover)." It's an awesome version of Pachabel's Canon arranged and played on electric guitar by Jerry C, a Taiwanese kid when he was 17 years old! BTW - he recorded it in his bedroom with his computer!

So hook your computer to the best speakers you have, load my blog and let me be your DeeJay.

3 comments:

Speer Family said...

I'm all about your playlist!!

Robinson's Roost said...

Let me JUST SAY -- SWEET, SWEET MEMORIES. I LOVE your playlist!!!!

The Tiffany's said...

Yeah- Jerry C's Canon is totally amazing! I was in awe the first time I saw the vid!!