Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've been shopping, but not like you think!

I started this stand for our front-load washer and dryer when we got them over a year ago. I got distracted by the new floors and a few other projects. Before I knew it a year was gone and Peggy was asking where her drawers were. Oops, sorry Honey!


The stands that you get from the appliance manufacturers are kinda crappy and useless so I decided to make this so we could store canned goods in the drawers.


Tonight when I got home I cut all the drawer parts, made the dadoes and started assembly.


I was 'SHOP'ping! Thanks, DAD, for all the awesome skills!
~

2 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

I'm impressed and jealous! I've always wanted front loaders, but I know I'll never have them. Oh, well. I'm glad you are getting the job done. Great work!

Tricky Trix said...

Ron
I was my pleasure to help you acquire a few helpful skills.
Love
Dad