Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ireland trip, Day 1

Well, we're off to Ireland...by way of Chicago.

We're spending a night here in Chicago so we can break our flights into two separate days rather than spend so much time on the plane all in one day. Coach class is miserable enough without having to spend all day sitting in that crappy little seat!

Anyway, here's some pics of our hotel, The Intercontinental O'Hare. I think I could learn to love Hotwire.com. The only drawback is you can't pick a specific hotel, just an area where you want to stay. The savings are awesome, though. CHeck it out...





~

2 comments:

Melly said...

Have a great trip....I'm looking forward to the updates!

The Tiffany's said...

Very nice! I didn't know that you were going with Peggy- what fun! I am ready for another European trip!