Saturday, December 11, 2010

The kids' first cruise!

Here we go! This morning we got up at 0430 and finished getting ready for the cruise. We fed the animals and then raced out. Getting parked, checked in and through security was a breeze today. We flew on American Airlines (the dirtiest plane I've been on in a long time, I must say!) and 4 short hours later we plopped down in Miami. We're spending tonight at the Hyatt in downtown Miami. I'm so excited to be cruising again, it's just so enjoyable and we got all kinds of shore tours lined up! Stay tuned to keep up with all the fun!

~

3 comments:

Melly said...

Ohhhhh, I can't wait to see. What cruise are you doing? Have a blast!

The Tiffany's said...

So fun! I can't wait to see all the awesome pics :0)

Speer Family said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I hope you guys have such a great time and I can't wait for all your updates.