Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our new girl...

Well, it's just no fun to ride alone, so we got a friend for Cody. Meet Pandora. She's a feisty little 4-year-old Tobiano with one blue eye. (Yes, she has another...it's normal.)

After spending yesterday morning rearranging the barn and fences to make room for her, we picked her up and brought her home.

Peggy couldn't wait to take her out for a spin so we took a moonlight ride under the full moon. It was a good time, but my hips need a little more breaking-in before I can sit in a saddle long-term!

3 comments:

Speer Family said...

Those are some Beautiful Horses you have!! We really need to come up and check your new place out.

The Tiffany's said...

She's gorgeous! Now, I'm overly jealous! :0) I wish someone would give me some free horses but for some reason, people up here actually want money for them. Weird...

xr440dude said...

We did have to pay for Pandora. $850.00 - which included a nice saddle and a bridle with spare parts. Not a bad deal.

I think you could say we paid for Cody too, since we had to buy a very expensive house to get him!

Come for a visit and you can go for a ride!