Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

Well, a few months ago I mentioned to Peggy that I wouldn't mind picking up the Fluglehorn or Trumpet again. She took it to heart and started shopping around. On craigslist.org she stumbled across a musician that was desperate for some immediate moolah and made an awesome score! Check it out...


That's right! One of each, both in silver plate. They're just awesome! Now I have to get serious about playing again.

In the trumpet case you can see some tiger eyes. That's a cross-stitch eyeglass case that Peggy started for me back when we lived in Okinawa! She finished it a couple of days ago and it's really cool. Yay!
~

6 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

Sweet! I can't wait to hear some good tunage clips :0)
Maybe I should get Tyler a tuba for his birthday and you all can start a horn band!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Speer Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!! I hope you had a fantastic day!

skdesertfun said...

Happy birthday. That is some sweet loot. Flugle horn, that's just fun to say.

Scotty

Tricky Trix said...

Peggy must really love you. I can't wait to hear you play those fine things!

Melly said...

Here, here we can get Jason on his viola too and have a little concert at the next family reunion.

Bob said...

Great birthday gifts, can't wait to hear the results.
Bob