Friday, May 1, 2009

Klara's new hardware

This week was Klara's birthday. Aside from the usual girly birthday junk, she got an air rifle. It's a Crossman Storm XT break-barrel single-shot pellet rifle in .177 caliber. Don't be fooled by the words "air rifle." This ain't no rickety little back-yard-tin-can-shootin' toy. It produces muzzle velocities of up to 1200 feet per second! That challenges most .22 LR's for speed and accuracy. Come to think of it, maybe we should have just picked up the single-shot bolt action .22 with the pink stock we saw at Walmart the other day... Naw, this is much nicer.

Don't mess with Texas! . . . er, Klara!

BTW - Nothing expresses our sentiment better than a happy gun-owning American wearing a tee shirt with peace signs on it. I didn't even have to ask her to do that! Peace thru power, Ya'll!
~

3 comments:

skdesertfun said...

Guns are fun when used properly.

Scotty

Tricky Trix said...

Klara, I love your new 'toy'! I had my first real rifle when I was 12. I used it to deer hunt with my dad. He carved the stock with a cougar on it and it was awesome. Unfortunately he sold it to my brother-in-law :0(

Bob said...

Nice weapon Klara, you can show me your targets next time we visit.
Bob