Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peggy's new hardware

I gotta say....I love my wife! Peggy did some work in Payson at the begining of this week and came home with a huge case of ammo for my AK-47 and a special gift just for herself. It's a S&W nickel-plated J-Frame Revolver in .38-Special caliber! She also had laser grips installed. Then she signed us both up for concealed carry permit training. Awesome wife!

Nice!


If you see this, just stop whatever you're doing. Right NOW!

And before you ask...no, I wasn't standing in front of the gun to take the picture. That's what timers are for.
~

3 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Nice gun! What do you plan to shoot? Seriously, I hope you don't need to use it, but I can't blame you for having it.

skdesertfun said...

Guns are cool. They keep us citizens and not subjects.

The Tiffany's said...

Sweet! She is awesome! Peggy I mean... although I'm sure the gun is way sweet too ;0)