Friday, April 10, 2009

Daxton Boxes

I was going through my old email and found the link Angie sent me for her friend's blog. After reading an entry she made about missing her boy I couldn't keep from welling up. I'm almost full-on crying now as I write this post. Partially 'cuz I'm thinking how I'd feel if I lost a kid, and partly 'cuz I didn't go to the blog long before now. I clicked through to her post about the 'Daxton Boxes' she's creating and I've just sent an email asking where to send a donation. If you haven't already...please check it out;

http://dbkunz.blogspot.com/2008/11/daxton-box.html

I'm going to keep a link to it in my sidebar. Help if you can - it's a wonderful idea and a wonderful service by an obviously wonderful person!
~

1 comment:

Tricky Trix said...

Brit is a long time friend of Angie's from high school days. It was a real shock for us when Daxon died last summer! Brit is wonderful in her help for other parents going through the loss of a child.