Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have the coolest bros!

I was talking to Scott a couple of months ago about how I needed to get around to building a welding cart so I could get a bottle of shielding gas and install the gas kit on my welder. Scott just said "I have an extra one I could give you" and that night I was driving home with this really nice cart. A little paint and it's turned out awesome! Thanks Scott!


Then I show up in St. George for a ride with dad, the bros and uncle Ken and his kid, Nate. The next day Kevin and Eric arrived bearing gifts for all their bros and dad. They made these really nice lift-stands for our dirt bikes from scrap metal they had and just handed them out like candy! Best candy I ever had. Thanks Eric and Kev!


I do have the coolest bros ever.
~

6 comments:

Kevin and Ashley said...

Thats funny, because I have the coolest bros! Thanks for the credit but Eric had a BIG ROLE in the making of the motorcycle stands too.

Speer Family said...

Hey I have 5 really cool brothers. They are the BEST!! That great that you have cool brother too.

xr440dude said...

Thanks, Kev, for clearing that up. I thought you did it all.

I corrected the post so Eric would get his dues too! You all rock anyway!

Tricky Trix said...

YUP, YOU DO! BUT THEN, YOU'RE A PRETTY COOL BRO YOURSELF! YOU ALSO HAVE SOME REALLY AWESOME SISTERS.

The Tiffany's said...

Wow! Not are they totally cool and functional, but they are also sweet and mechanical lookin. The stands as well as all the bros :0)

skdesertfun said...

My screen saver at work is my bros and dad. I love our family!!!!! All upteen million of us!!!

Scotty