Monday, February 13, 2012

25th Anniversary Trip, Day 3

Today, since we didn't arrive at the St. Martin until 10:00am,  we started in the spa.  Peggy had a facial and I had a massage (Peggy coerced me).  After a quick breakfast we hopped off the boat for some casual shopping while waiting to meet our tour.

We took a catamaran cruise down the coast a bit where we past the airport.  The runway is only 50 feet from the beach and the planes come in so low they occasionally take out the 4 foot fence at the end of the runway!  It huge sport to stand on the beach as the planes take off and land.

We did some snorkeling in a spot where there was sunken helicopter and old submarine.  It was a gorgeous day on the water!

Boarding the Catamaran





The most comfortable bed in the world!
Snorkeling
Sea life
Tiger Wood's yacht!

Back to the ship
~

2 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that massage :0)

That looks like the most beautiful bed in the world too!

I've heard about that airport- craZY!

love the underwater shot of Peggy!! priceless!

Melly said...

I am so jelous...all of it! I think all of us Sorensens have a think with floating like that it's my favorite too! Keep on enjoying.